Saturday, June 2, 2007

Kill the creeps on your desktop!


My colleague recently introduced me to a little flash game call Desktop Tower Defence. At first look, it seems to be a pretty simple game. Just place the defence towers and shoot down the creepy little creatures that tries to travel across the desktop area. After one round, I got hooked. If you just google for Desktop Tower Defence, you will realize how many people got addicted over this simple flash game. Usually, I'll just pass after playing most online flash games for 10-15 minutes but this got me hooked for hours and hours for days! It is challenging, fun and somewhat stress relieving! Try it out. After one week, I have finally completed the Hard level with 4689 points!
Hint: Be familiar with the keyboard shortcuts in the instruction section. You will need it when action heats up!

No comments: